Monday, October 19, 2015

I can't believe you can have that much fun at school!

Students are really loving the interest groups. Here are a few more activities that took place over the last week!
Mrs. Gordon's Minecraft Group building together.
Dude! I can't believe you built that!



Some guy just killed my goat!
What you want to do is build your castle here...


I wish I could do this all day!
I cannot believe we can play Minecraft at school. Awesome sauce!

Mrs. Gassner's Survival Skills Group
Success!

Mr. Rheinecker's group


Mr. Rheinecker's group learning new games.


Optical Illusions with Mrs. Roy
That's cool!




This is harder than it looks...
Greek Olympics with Mrs. Makos



Arg...
My discus is light...

Let me show you how it's done...
The Greeks must have been strong!

Mrs. Benoist's Basic Cooking class
Learning how to pipe icing 
working with piping bags
having fun in cooking

No comments:

Post a Comment